- 1 lb shrimp, peeled
- ⅓ lb chicken breast tenders
- 1 head romaine lettuce or butter lettuce
- 1-2 tablespoons siracha
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional, but why the hell wouldn’t you)
- 2 limes, juiced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon mustard powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fat of choice, I used olive oil
- 1 container blackberries
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add your fat to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once it is nice and hot, add your chicken. Add the seasonings directly on top of the chicken.
- Once the chicken begins to become white on the sides, flip it and add the shrimp.
- Add the siracha, honey, lemon and lime juice, and zest directly on top of the shrimp and chicken along with an extra splash of seasonings on top.
- Mix all the flavors around with a large wooden spoon to help the shrimp cook on all sides and let the chicken finish cooking through. If you don’t use a wooden spoon, it will all turn out wrong. KIDDING. Sh*t, fooled you. I used a plastic one.
- If you are brave and want the blackberry sauce, which you should, pull out a small saucepan, add your blackerries, vinegar, spices, and honey to it and let it cook down under low-medium heat.
- Once your blackberries have broken up a bit and the sugars are starting to carmelize a bit, you are ready to serve that biotch.
- Rinse off some lettuce leaves, unless you enjoy dirt, add your shrimp and chicken to a piece and top with the blackberry sauce.
Ginger Citrus Salmon with Cucumber and Orange Salsa
Check for Paleo eBook