Here are the benefits of wheatgrass to our body:
· Its nutrients will immediately be consumed in the system giving you instant energy, eliminating weak point and exhaustion more effective that what energy drinks can give you and with no side effects.
· Serves as a blood sugar regulator and it is very much recommended to people with diabetes.
· It can also be used as a way to lose weight because wheatgrass has a full nutrition that it reduces the cravings of one’s body, avoids the tendency to over feed.
· The most popularly proven benefit of this wheatgrass is that it can increase the count of red blood cells due to chlorophyll that builds blood cells faster and good for people who are having problems with anemia. Also regulates blood pressure (BP), detoxify free radicals, and oxidizing blood circulation though out the body which is good for people with high BP.
· Because wheatgrass significantly has more fiber, vitamins and minerals than any other vegetables combined, it has the ability to cleanse the body in total, detoxifying the blood, cleans the kidney, liver, stomach, and intestines due to the fact that it is rich in fiber improving metabolic rate and digestion. It also builds up body immunity.
· Help prevent and fight cancer due to the abundant anti-oxidant found in this grass. Elements such as beta-carotene and chlorophyll are valuable in battling and avoiding melanoma.
· An excellent help in decreasing or removing unwanted body smell and stinky breath.
There you have it. I’m sure there are a lot more we can gain from wheatgrass and it would be advisable to start a daily habit of drinking this miracle juice for our own wellness.
By Brian Musial
What is the Paleo Diet?
Mental Health Awareness Week 2012
Working Overtime Increases Risk of Heart Disease