Study by World Health Organization (WHO)
1. Any charred food - from burnt popcorn - to burnt toast, is highly carcinogenic.
2. Meat in general (in terms of the fats associated) is carcinogenic, especially overcooked meat.
3. Sugar is carcinogenic - whether white or brown. Instead of sugar, substitute honey
4. Stomach cancer is associated with high salt intake, with spicy foods and smoked food
5. Sodas are carcinogenic for a variety of reasons beyond their high sugar content and harmful additives.
* Sodas have also been proved to leach the minerals - principally calcium - that are temporarily gained through other healthier foods
6. Trans fats found in fries and snack chips are carcinogenic
7. Artificial sweeteners, particularly aspartame, are carcingogenic
8. Excessive alcohol intake is toxic
9. Foods cooked at high temperatures usually contain acrylamide.
* According to the FDA: Acrylamide is produced industrially for use in products such as plastics, grouts, water treatment products, and cosmetics. Acrylamide is also found in cigarette smoke.Acrylamide caused cancer in animals in studies where animals were exposed to acrylamide at very high doses. Acrylamide causes nerve damage in people exposed to very high levels at work.
10. Farm-raised fish and fish products contain high amounts of PCB's.
Alzheimer's may be caused by poor diet
How to treat Hirsutism
Acupuncture Reduces Cancer Pain - Univ. of Maryland Study