2. Eat lots of fresh vegetables, at least 5-6 cups a day
3. Use fresh organic foods when you can, especially with meat and dairy products
4. Eat 5 or 6 evenly spaced, well balanced meals a day each with 1/5 or 1/6 of your protein with each meal
5. Eat less than 25% or less of your calories from fat and eat only good fats like seeds, olives, nuts and avocados
6. Eat lots of high fiber legumes
7. Avoid unhealthy carbohydrates like sugar, alcohol, and white flour
8. Eat omega-IIIs daily, flaxseed or oil or salmon are great sources
9. If you want to lose fat, do it slowly and in a health controlled fashion
10.Forget Cheat Meals, just eat more of some goods foods every 3 to 5 days.
11. Consume .3/4g to 1.0g protein per pound of bodyweight per day
12. Diet should be low in salt consumption to avoid water retention and other ill health effects
13. Eat unprocessed or minimally processed foods
14. Do this every day, not just once in a while!
Mediterranean Diet Holds Cognitive Benefits
Tips for Breaking Bad Habits and Developing Good Habits
The TCM and Spleen Fertility