4-6 sweet potatoes or yams
1-2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Clean sweet potatoes and cut lengthwise into wedges. Place on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and use your hands to toss together so the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Season with paprika and sea salt, tossing again to coat.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
Sweet potato puree with caramelized onions
Check for Paleo eBook