Inspired by www.foodandwine.com.
Serves 3-4, with leftover dressing.
3-4 steaks of your choice
freshly ground black pepper
extra virgin olive oil
1 cup paleo mayonnaise
1 cup full-fat coconut milk
2 Tbsp fresh dill, finely minced
1-2 cloves garlic, smashed and ground to a paste with a little sea salt
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 large head of broccoli, cut lengthwise into long pieces
1/2 pound bacon
snipped fresh chives
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Combine mayonnaise, coconut milk, and vinegar in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk to combine.
- Add dill and garlic and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Grill for 5 minutes on each side or until they reach your desired degree of doneness.
- Arrange broccoli and whole slices of bacon on plates. Drizzle with ranch dressing. Season with additional pepper, if desired. Serve with steak.
Antipasto Chopped Chicken Salad
Check for Paleo eBook