2 1-lb pork tenderloins
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
freshly ground black pepper
1 cup caramelized onions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Season tenderloins with salt and pepper.
- In a large cast-iron or another oven-proof skillet, add olive oil and sear tenderloins on all sides, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Top tenderloins with caramelized onions, about 1/2 cup per tenderloin.
- Carefully transfer skillet to oven and continue cooking for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the pork's internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and transfer pork to a cutting board. Tent with foil and let rest for 3 minutes.
- To serve, cut tenderloin into 1/2 inch slices and transfer to a plate. Serve with simple beet salad or your favorite veggie side.
Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Apple Pecan Dressing
Check for Paleo eBook