Make a big batch at the beginning of the week and dole it out into individual serving sizes. Ziploc baggies of granola can be easily tossed into your bag for out-of-town travel or simply when you’re on-the-go for daily meetings. Ditch the commercial varieties and reach for this instead, whenever you're in need of a healthy, homemade snack.
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (or other oil)
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup dried cranberries OR blueberries OR raisins
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a large microwavable bowl, except the fruit.
- Mix well. If the honey is thick, heat up in the microwave for about 30 seconds and mix well.
- Place on a baking sheet (use parchment paper for easy clean up).
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally to help it not burn.
- When you pull it out of the oven, mix in dried fruit. Let cool.
- Consume!! Even eat it with some almond milk or coconut milk.
Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods
New - Acupuncture for Infants is Safe & Works!
Best Acupuncture for Infertility IVF and IUI