Adapted from myrecipes.com.
1/3 medium onion
1/4 cup fresh cilantro
1 garlic clove
3 Tbsp paleo mayonnaise
3 Tbsp coconut milk
1 tsp grated lime rind
1 1/2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp ground red pepper
1/8 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 pounds halibut fillets
1 bunch large lettuce leaves OR Pure Wraps (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Prepare crema by combining the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate while preparing the remainder of the meal.
- To prepare filling, combine cumin, coriander, paprika, red pepper, salt, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Place fish on a large, rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle both sides evenly with spice mixture.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer fish to a bowl and break into pieces.
- Serve family style by offering fish, crema, and coconut or lettuce wraps for filling.
Easy Fish in Foil with Tomatoes and Arugula
Check for Paleo eBook