Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 18 mins
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 1 poblano pepper, sliced
- 1 container of sliced mushrooms (about 6-8 oz)
- ½lb Grass Fed Beef
- 5 eggs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon choice of fat (I used duck fat)
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice and dice everything so it’s ready to go.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and add your choice of fat and minced garlic to the pan.
- When the garlic becomes fragrant, add your sweet potatoes, yellow onion, poblano pepper, and mushrooms. Cover and let cook for around 3 minutes.
- Then add your beef and break up with a wooden spoon or spatula. Cover and let meat cook through- about 3-5 minutes.
- Once beef is almost cooked through, crack yours eggs directly into the pan and add your herbes de provence and salt and pepper.
- Use your spoon to break up the eggs and help them cook through as well as incorporate all the seasonings.
- Once eggs are cooked through, taste to make sure it has enough salt and seasonings and add more if needed!
- Then serve!
Leftovers: Mushroom Gravy Slow Cooked Rump Roast
Check for Paleo eBook