1 large head cauliflower
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp curry powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Clean cauliflower and break or cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Add coconut oil to shallow baking pan. Melt in oven for about 2 minutes. Carefully remove hot pan from oven.
- Toss cauliflower with oil until thoroughly coated. Sprinkle garam masala and curry powder over cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes, or until tender.
Thai-Style Cole Slaw
Check for Paleo eBook