16 grape tomatoes (or about 1/2 pint)
2 eggs (or more if you want a bigger meal)
1 cup rotisserie chicken pieces
4 handfuls spinach
freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut tomatoes in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Place tomatoes on a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until they are well roasted.
- In the meantime, drizzle olive oil in a large skillet. Add eggs on one side, spinach and chicken on the other. Lightly season spinach mixture with salt and pepper. Cook eggs according to your preference. I like mine over easy so I let one side cook until the white is almost firm, then flip it. Once your eggs are ready, divide spinach and chicken between two plates, top with eggs, and sprinkle tomatoes on top.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
Chicken and Veggie Hash
Check for Paleo eBook