1. The normal body system has 14 to 18 sq ft of skin.
2. Twenty seconds is all a red blood cell needs to get around the entire body.
3. The normal human eye lash last about 150 days.
4. Half of most people’s taste buds are already gone by the time they turn 60.
5. A tooth brush should be kept at least 6 feet away from a rest room to prevent viral contaminants due to flushing the toilet and this is actually suggested by dentists.
6. The dirt or dust in your home are actually (well most of it) dead skin.
7. The temporary lobe is the place of the mind (meaning the brain) that allows people to listen to and comprehend people conversing.
8. The normal body system holds enough: sulfur to destroy all the ticks on a typical dog, phosphorous to create 2,200 match leads, as well as to create 900 pieces of pencils on carbon, fat to create 7 bars of detergent, 10 gallons of water, and, potassium to spit fire on toy cannon.
9. You use-up more calories while sleeping than you do when you watch TV.
10. A cough produces an intense release of air that goes at connections up to 60mph. A sneeze can surpass of 100mph.
By Brian Musial
Fresh Fruits For a Youthful and Healthy You
How Does Acupuncture Work with Infertility?
What does the needle do in Acupuncture